ALV (Aegean Luxury Villas) is the trading name for Events4U SMPC and these terms and conditions relate to bookings made through either company name by any means.
Thank you for choosing us for your vacation in Greece. Booking a Villa through us you agree to all aspects relating to your booking and stay in one of our Villas. Certain conditions may apply to a property limits such as no smoking or no pets, which will be communicated to
You, during the booking process.
The property is somebody’s home and should be treated accordingly.
- All villa descriptions made via our website or by email, are made in a good faith, but no liability can be accepted for error or omissions.
- Once your reservation has been confirmed you will receive an email.
- The minimum stay at the villa is indicated at the villa’s description.
- The rental period begins at 15:00 hours on the day of arrival and terminates at 12:00 hours on the departure day. There is an option of early check in or late check out if such a request has been granted.
- Private parties, events are not prohibited in any of our properties.
- Each guest is advised to have a travel insurance for an unlikely event of an illness, or an accident.
- The maximum occupancy is quoted for each Villa and is determined by the authorities, please note that violation of this condition will result your booking void and no refund or compensation.
- The safety and behaviour of all any guests at the Villa are the sole responsibility of the lead guest who made the booking for the Villa.
- The villa is professionally cleaned and inspected before and after each rental.
- All the consumables in each villa supplied and replenished by our team.
- A copy of each guest’s passport or ID is required at check in. Only registered guests can stay in the villa unless otherwise stated.
- No drugs or illegal activities are permitted at the villas.
- Any guest is asked to show consideration regarding noise level in terms of the other guests.
- No responsibility can be taken for failure of machinery or equipment in the villa, but in case of such a failure our villas have a 24 hrs. technical support.
- Any delay in arrival for any reason cannot be compensated.
- We cannot accept liability for death, personal injury, sickness, accident, delay or loss of luggage or any other loss which may occur whilst renting one of our villas.
- Villa cannot be sublet by you.
- You may not ask any of staff working in the villa to leave the property other than to purchase food or goods that you have requested and provided funds for.
- Food or goods purchase other than breakfast, funds are provided by you, unless otherwise stated.
- All trash/garbage must be put out for collection as located in villa.
- The guest is required to register any complaint to us during his stay and demand proof of this claim.
- ALV will not accept any unregistered complaint made after the stay.
ALV is the trading name for Events4U SMPC and these terms and conditions relate to bookings made through either company name by any means.
- All basic rental rates are included taxes.
- Booking deposit 30 to 50 % is required to hold the booking, unless otherwise stated.
- Booking deposit is non-refundable.
- The due balance should be paid no later than 8 weeks (56 days) before your arrival date.
- We reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled if we do not receive the balance by the due date.
- The prices are also including: staff salaries (unless otherwise stated), daily housekeeping, electricity and air conditioning consumption, laundry facilities.
- Payments made by credit card will incur 2,4%(AMEX 4%) admin charge which must be paid by the guest.
- Credit Card numbers are used only for payment transaction and are not retained for marketing purposes.
- The reservation when payments made by Credit Card must be in the name of the cardholder.
A security deposit will be required upon arrival. This may be held in EURO cash or by Credit
- The cash will be returned upon check out, if no damage was done to the villa or its assets during the guest’s stay.
- Security Deposit does not cover:
- Damage caused by any pet brought to the villa.
- Theft or loss of keys.
- Acts of God.
- Intentional damage.
- Defect of electrical equipment.
- The guest name on the reservation authorizes ALV to charge any additional fees to cover.
- Additional charges may apply should the damage costs exceed the security deposit amount.
Use of pool is entirely at your own risk during your stay at one of our Villas. It is the responsibility of the lead guest to ensure that there is suitable adult supervision around the pool and when using all Villas facilities.
- Pool amenities such as beach towels, are supplied by our team.
- The pool is cleaned and chemically balanced every week for your safety and comfort.
- The booking deposit of 30-50 % is non-refundable.
- If you should have to cancel your reservation, please notify us in writing.
- In the event of cancellation, 8 weeks prior to your arrival date the booking deposit is non-refundable (in some cases this can be transferred to another date, this will depend upon availability and notice from the guest).