- Price from
- € 180 / Daily
- Real Estate
Amazing Villa just 150 m from the sea.Perfectly located between the busiest places of Thasos, Golden Sand (Chrisi Amoudia) is the ideal place to be if you want to relax but stay close to the main island too. Pick your favorite spot in this 3-km sandy beach and enjoy the crystal waters in one of the best beaches of Greece. Thasos offers the sea and the mountains in just a few kilometers away. A relaxing stroll in the beach, an adventurous hike in the mountains, diving from the cliffs or trail run in the forest`s path. The choices are endless. Whether you are here with friends or family explore Thasos together and enjoy the amazing scenery this magical island has to offer.
Enjoy free wifi in all areas. Share the beautiful moments you spend at Marajo Villas
Don`t worry about parking whatever the time is. We got you covered.
Feel like home
All our Villas are equipped with brand new home appliances like fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, toaster, iron and everything you could possibly need to feel like home
One of the first thing you will notice at Marajo is how well cleaned it is. Fresh sheets every 2 days.
Close to Port
Our Villas are located 13km from Limenas Port. You can enjoy a daily trip to Kavala in no time with ferries departing every hour for Kavala and Keramoti
Watch your favorite TV program as you were home
Fully Air conditioned
Summer in Thasos can be hot. Not while you are inside your Villa though.
BBQ in your front yard
You`ll find a BBQ oven right outside of your Villa. Gather the family and friends and let the cooking begin!
- Archaeological Museum of Thasos in Thasos town
- Polygnotos Vagis Municipal Museum in Potamia
- Folklore Museum of Limenaria
- Archangel Michael’s Monastery
- Saint Panteleimon Monastery: it was built in 1843 and became monastery in 1987. According to inhabitants of Thasos, someone wanted to build it in favour of Saint Panteleimon. The workers started the building at a location, but next day when they wanted to continue with the construction, the part they had built was destroyed and their tools were missing. It had happened on following days. One day they saw footprints on the ground and followed them until they founded their tools. Finally they built the monastery at that spot.
- Monastery of the Assumption
- Kastro: its foundation year is unknown. This village must have been created during the years of Frankish domination.
- Krambousa Isle: it can be found across the coast of Skala Potamia. The thick vegetation make it impossible to explore all parts of it. It is full with special wild vegetable called “Krambi”. The little church of Saint Daniel is located at the top of the hill. The inhabitants visit this church on the day of the saint every year.
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Coffee pot