Live like a local in our private villa. Villa Akrotiri Two helps you experience the Island at its most authentic.
The Caldera, the cliff of the volcanic crater, is the prime spot attracting millions of visitors each year.
Unique location – Ultimate Privacy – Ample space
The house clinging to the edge of the cliff are considered the ultimate location because of the jaw-dropping view, but this villa beats it all because of a rare detail that you will only notice if you know Santorini.
A place so beautiful that even the best picture reflects only a pale copy of reality.
Unlike other accommodations, this large villa boasts a level of privacy that is hard to find elsewhere on Santorini.
The setting of this former convent (built around 1720) and the garden with mature trees (another unique sight along the Caldera) shelter from curious eyes and create an atmosphere of serenity. The view, stretching across the entire crater from world famous Oia in the North to Akrotiri in the South, changes colour throughout the day creating a mesmerizing scenery for unforgettable family reunions or parties for large groups of friends. This is a unique property once owned by a German Prince and quite justly named “Falcon’s Nest” (Falkenhof) in a Financial Times article by Gerald Cadogan. Build around 1720 as a convent, it was carefully restored and expanded during the years 1982-1988. In 1998 the residence came into the possession of today’s owner who brought it into its present form.
The local style was respected while international engineering standards were used, incorporating state of the art infrastructures. White “Dionysos” marble was used for flooring both indoors and on the terraces.
- Greece Santorini, Fira, Firostefani
Complex Villa, Sea view
- One double room with an ensuite bathroom (bathtub)
- One double room (mezzanine) with an ensuite bathroom (shower), a study and a sauna
- Sitting area, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen
- One studio with a queen-size bed, a bathroom, a kitchen, a sitting area, and a balcony
- One double room with an ensuite bathroom (shower) and a sitting area
- Patio of 50 m2 which includes a Jacuzzi, a BBQ and an outdoor sitting area for 12 people
- All the areas of the residence have unique direct and pristine view of the Caldera and the famous sunset of Santorini.
Sitting area and a balcony
Patio of 50 m2
sitting areas for 12 people
Fully equipped kitchens with crockery and cutlery for 50 people
Radios and Mp3 players
- A room f or presentations – meetings
- A small conference room for meetings, presentations, for up to 20 people
- Posters area
- Room for storage (limited space)
- CD, DVD recording system
- Data and slide projector
- ADSL 24 Mbps (WiFi)
- Video Camera
- Laser pointers
- Flip charts
- Complimentary Concierge Assistance before your arrival and during your entire stay at the property
- Complimentary escort to the villa
- Complimentary assistant for check in /check out procedures at the property
- 24/7 Support Line Concierge Services
- Arrival and departure transfers
• Breakfast (freshly prepared at the villa by our Chef)
• Daily maid service
• Daily Linen/Towels change
- Pool towels
- Villa Policies
- 800€ security deposit required
- Children welcome
- Smoking not allowed
- Wheelchair inaccessible
- Pets considered
To Fira town : 1 km
To Exo Gialos beach : 3,5 km
To closest shop : 50 m
To airport : 5,5 Km
To Santorini port : 5 km
Nearest restaurant/bar : 100m
The MHTE of the residence is 1167K124K1027801.
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Coffee pot