Based on traditional Cycladic architecture, this white washed house was carefully designed and built by its owners, laying on a 1-hectare property (10,000 m2). It is located on a hillside overlooking Farangas Bay, on the southern part of Paros Island. More than a summer vacation house, Villa IOKRILIA has a unique layout, allowing for stunning views of the Aegean Sea and endless beautiful sunsets. The main terrace, infinity edge pool and the surrounding nature, guarantee that Guests will enjoy a rare experience during their stay.
The villa consists of the Main House and two independent Guest Houses.
The Main House: 340 m2 on 3 levels
Faced against the main entrance is a charmingly furnished open plan living/ dining room, and a fully equipped modern kitchen. A hallway leads to an office featuring rare antique furniture, a Guest bathroom, and a double bedroom (Queen size bed) with its en-suite bathroom.
French doors and windows connect all rooms to the main terrace, allowing for plenty of light to pass though and offering great views of the outdoors.
Through the stone paved terrace outside the Main House, Guests have access to the pool and the two Guest Houses.
An internal staircase leads up to the Master bedroom (King size bed) and the en-suite bathroom. French doors open to a private balcony offering panoramic sea views, as well as views of the garden and the main terrace.
An internal staircase leads to the lower level’s two bedrooms (Queen size beds), spacious bathroom, and laundry room.
Guest Houses: upper and lower level, 50 m2 each
Made up of two independent studios, one on each level, the Guest Houses consist of a living room with a kitchenette, a double bedroom (Queen size bed), a bathroom, and a private terrace (lower level) or balcony (upper level) offering sea views.
Large, built on different levels and paved in stone is the Main Terrace, extending from the Main House to the pool, to the garden, and to the Guest Houses. With a shaded sitting area (pergola), a dining table that can comfortably seat 10 people, a small lounge of 2 sofas and a coffee table, the Main Terrace is known to be the gem of Villa IOKRILIA.
Steps lead down to the pool area, also paved in stone and equipped with sunbeds, umbrellas and coffee tables. A new valuable addition to Villa IOKRILIA is the pool level pergola covered patio, made up of a small but practical bar with a mini-kitchen, looking over to a lounge area.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
- Property type: Private Villa
- Property name: I O K R I L I A
- Build: New build, traditional Cycladic architecture, high quality materials, white wooden ceilings, white granite floors, French doors and windows
Farangas/Tripiti hillside, on the south side of Paros island; overlooking Farangas Bay
BEDS AND OCCUPANCY 6 double beds:
5 Queen size beds, 1 King size bed,
2 baby travel cots; 2 high chairs
Maximum occupancy accepted: 12
5 main, 1 guest (showers)
Kitchen: Fully equipped; electric ceramic stove, electric oven, microwave oven, electric kettle, Nespresso and French filter coffee maker, blender, food mixer, electric lemon juicer, toaster, sandwich maker, 2 refrigerators/freezer ( 1 with embedded ice water/dispenser), dishwasher, garbage disposal, recycle bin.
- Hair dryers (6 )
- First Aid Kit
Satellite TV, flat screen TV, HP fax-printer-scanner-copier, CD/DVD player, WI-FI satellite INTERNET
MISCELLANEOUS – Indoors
- Laundry room: washer, dryer, drying rack & pegs, iron & iron board;
- Cooling/ Ventilation – ceiling fans all bedrooms and the office; A/C installed in 4 bedrooms and the office;
- French doors and windows – screens installed on all openings;
- Security: safe boxes, security system/ alarm
MISCELLANEOUS – Outdoors
- Swimming pool: infinity edge style, private, sea views, fresh water, 11m x 3.5m, disinfection system (no chlorine), life preservers for children, beach chairs and pool & beach towels;
- Furniture: sun beds, umbrella, sofas, armchairs, coffee tables, dining table;
- Appliances and facilities: built-in covered pool bar, 1 gas BBQ OUTBACK, 2electric BBQ, kitchenette, outdoor showers;
- Terrace: overlooking pool, panoramic sea views, access to pool area and Guest Houses, alfresco dining area;
- Parking/ access: outdoor parking, private access (gate), private helicopter pad;
- Garden: landscaped garden with flowers, Mediterranean plants, and trees
DISTANCES (in km)
- Farangas beach – 1.2 km (one of the most beautiful sandy beaches in Paros)
- Aliki beach – 3.5 km (free sandy beach)
- Tripiti beach -2.0 km (free sandy beach)
Towns/ Villages/ Services:
- Aliki – 3.5 km (charming little fishing village and marina)
- Port/ Town of Parikia – 16 km
- Airport – 5 km
- Groceries, bakeries, restaurants, taverns, coffee shops, pharmacy, hairdresser, shops – 3.5 km (Aliki village)
- Medical center – 16 km (Town of Parikia)
SERVICES PROVIDED (included)
- Housecleaning: Daily maid service
- Bath/ pooltowels change: 3 times per week
- Bed sheets 2 per week
- Pool cleaning: 3 per week
- No animals permitted
- No smoking inside the villa
- Valuables left at the property are at the Client’s risk; owner and property staff are not responsible for any losses
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: 1000 €
Check-in time: After 2:00 PM
Check-out time: Before 10:00 AM
Note: Early check-in and late check-out options are possible upon request and availability
EOT Registration number: MHTE /1175K10000939301
ACCORDING TO THE LAW 4179/13 ART.46.
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Coffee pot
- Concrete Flooring
- Family Room
- Fireplace or fire pit
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Roof terrace
- Smoking allowed
- Sun Room
- Tennis Courts
- Trees and Landscaping
- Use of pool