- Price from
- Price on request
- Real Estate
- 750 m2
Luxury Villa Port is simply presented to the highest of standards (the villa is 750m2 including terraces) and set in mature and fragrant grounds 150m from the crystal-clear waters of the Argo Saronic Gulf.
Villa Porto has light airy spaces with floor to ceiling windows that invite the wrap around views into the villa. 360 degrees of classic Greek views. The 180° of seascape to the front of the villa rolls into the distant islands and mountains of the Peloponnese.
The views from the back of the villa, sweep down over the gentle hills on one side and to the old town of Kranidi perched on the hilltops of the other side of Kelada’s valley. Everywhere you look – whenever you look, it is beautiful.
Luxury Villa Porto is a masterpiece of modernist architecture.
The large well equipped kitchen / diner is the hub of the villa, its jasmine fringed dining terrace blurs the lines between inside and outside living. Fresh local produce is wonderful and preparing it a joy in a kitchen with plenty of room for those ‘all together’ holiday moments.
5 little bays with tiny rocky beaches pave the way to the sandy beach of 350m with its simple fish tavern, coffee shop and communal beach volley ball net.
Luxury villa Porto consists of 4 bedrooms for 4 couples with extra capacity for weekend guest on sofa bed in the villas library wing (with shower / WC and wardrobe).
Swimming is central to the holiday villa experience and swimmers can choose between the lapping pool 20 x 7.5m, the Tots pool (adult supervision is a must always) and the Chatting pool. Surrounded by terraces to accommodate the sun bather and the shade bather. Sea swimmers are spoilt for choice. The waters and bays at the bottom of the Seafront Villas private road, are exceptional.
The bedrooms are peaceful, the beds fresh and comfortable. Watch the moon and the stars, feel the gentle night breezes or close the blackout blinds, turn on the a/c and log into the wi-fi… Mature fragrant grounds cushion the villa with a natural informality and the private forest provides another layer to the sense of sanctuary. And then of course there is the sea. The crystal clear, magical – inviting sea. A short walk downhill.
- Modernist open plan villa presented to the highest of standards
- 750m2 including terraces set on mature informally landscaped grounds
- 4 Bedrooms (sleeps 8)
- Sofa bed in library wing for weekend guests Shower room / WC / Wardrobe
- Master bedroom suite 45m2 with large balcony
- 1 bedroom en-suite with shared balcony
- 1 bedroom with shared balcony and separate bathroom
- 1 bedroom with bathroom in library wing
- 20m x 7.5m infinity lapping pool. Tots pool (supervision essential) Chatting pool
- kitchen with staff entrance: additional fridge / freezer / dish washer / food preparation areas, butlers sink, kitchen storage, washer and dryer.
- 3 spacious salons with terraces or balconies
- Music docking stations
- Daily housekeeping service – with bedlinen changed every 3 days
- Clear the dinner table to the Butlers Kitchen and the maids will wash up in the morning
- Multiple terraces, balconies and shaded spaces
- Parking for 4 cars with additional parking within walking distance
Unobtrusive and efficient.
Daily. 4 hours (9am – 11am. 2 Housekeepers for 2 hours)
Additional hours by arrangement.
Vacuumed daily. Water tested daily.
Grounds & Garden Maintenance
6am – 12.30pm daily. Grass cutting – Friday mornings.
Temporary access code for security cameras available to guests on request.
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Coffee pot
- Trees and Landscaping