Luxury villa Vidiani is in an outstanding location with direct access to the sea.Villa Vidiani, is situated on private land of over 40.000 sqm offering breathtaking panoramic sea views, to the North Eastern part of Zakynthos, Alikes, Vassilikos and Kefalonia Islands.We have taken the greatest care in designing this villa, which is luxuriously and comfortably furnished using only natural materials which are in full harmony with the environment.Luxury villa Vidiani, is surrounded by nature, on one of the last unspoiled areas in the Northern part of Zakynthos Island next to Agios Nikolaos marina-port.
Villa Vidiani is a private, peaceful and romantic villa complex comprised of six traditional Zakynthian stone houses.
Luxury Villa Vidiani, is the perfect for relaxing holidays offering an abundance of recreational activities in the form of hiking, mountain biking, swimming and fishing. For the more adventurous there is diving in crystal clear sea, canoeing or trekking in the mountains, these make for an unforgettable experience.
- total size 250 sqm
- 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- comfortable sitting/dining room with traditional stone fireplace
- spacious balcony with large dining table and breath-taking sea views
- fully equipped galley kitchen
- private pool with hydro-massage area
- sun loungers
- traditional wood-fired oven
- Double bedroom with extra single bed and en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom with 2 large single beds and en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with extra single bed and en-suite bathroom
All bedrooms have sea views. The bedrooms on the ground floor in the main house have small kitchenettes, their own entrances and terraces.
The fourth bedroom of Villa Vidiani is a private, self-contained, comfortable 60sqm Guesthouse overlooking the sea, pool and Kefalonia with a capacity for 2-3 people. It features its own entrance, open plan kitchen and large bathroom, while it’s fully equipped with home appliances, TV, Hi-Fi and is also air-conditioned.
The spacious kitchen is fully equipped and includes: cooking utensils, gas oven, gas/electric hob, fridge/freezer, kettle, microwave, toaster, juicer, filter coffee machine, dishwasher and washing machine. There is plenty of space for all the family to join in at mealtimes, whether preparing or just chatting about the day’s adventures.
The villa has various options and offers the perfect space for dinning both in or outdoors. There are dining tables in the kitchen and in the sitting room, as well as on the 80sqm covered balcony with amazing sea views.
- Direct access to the sea
- Private infinity pool with hydro-massage
- Sun beds, umbrellas
- Outdoor dining facilities & BBQ
- Free Internet Wi-Fi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Windows – full insect screens
- Fireplace in the sitting room
- Satellite TV (LCD/LED TV’s)
- CD-DVD player, Hi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen; gas stove and oven, fridge/freezer, kettle, microwave, toaster, juicer, blender, filter coffee machine, dishwasher, washing machine, etc.
- Bed linen, towels & beach towels
- Organic toiletries
- Iron & board
- Safe box
- Baby cot & chair
Services included in the villa Vidiani rental
- Welcome: upon your arrival, you will find complimentary drinks, wine from our winery, fresh fruit and our home grown organic products: olive oil, olives, oregano, rosemary, and lavender. In addition, we include a set of locally produced organic toiletries.
- Cleaning: for those staying for one week our maids clean the villa midweek.
For longer stays, cleaning is offered twice weekly and your requirements can be discussed on arrival.
- Pool cleaning: we take extra care to keep the pool water at the correct PH level and to ensure that it is always crystal clear.
Apart from the Villas’ facilities & amenities we are pleased to offer you the following complementary extras:
Villa Vidiani provides you with all the best that grows from Zakynthian soil. Directly from our gardens, for your personal cooking requirements.
- Fresh, organic and naturally grown vegetables such as tomatoes, paprika and aubergines
- Traditional Greek herbs such as oregano, rosemary and lavender.
- Local seasonal fruit, such as grapes and figs, Olive oil and olives and wine grown and produced locally at Villa Vidiani
Enjoy the Zakynthian countryside and sea
With the surrounding Mediterranean and Ionian there are spectacular locations to explore using villa Vidiani :
- Canoes / kayaks; perfect for sea trips
- Snorkeling equipment for underwater exploration
- Fishing tackle and equipment
- Mountain bikes for outdoor trails
- Binoculars for bird watching
- Telescope for astro observation
- Outside Gym
Live underwater camera
A special attraction is the live transmission of the surrounding underwater sea world on TV screens throughout Luxury Villa Vidiani.
- Sea: 100 m
- Airport ZTH: 35 km
- Zakynthos Ferry port: 33 km
- Agios Nikolaos port: 2.5 km
- Medical Centre of Katastari: 15 km
- Athens – Killini: 280 km
- Patras – Killini: 75 km
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Coffee pot